In Access Manager, you can authorize a single user in an access group to perform work on another user's assignments.In this example, you are a department manager working with a Purchasing application that includes a case type called Purchase Request. Operators in the ShippingReceiving access group can perform work only on Purchase Request cases assigned to them. However, you are going on vacation for two weeks, and want to authorize a single user in the access group to work on your purchase request assignments in your absence.
- Create a new access group named ShipRecPlusManager as a copy of the ShippingReceiving access group.
- Create a new role as a clone of the Shipping & Receiving role. In this example: ShipRecPlusMgrRole.
- Add the new role to the new access group.
- Add the new access group to the operator and set it as the default for the operator.
- In Access Manager, edit this new role and access group and conditionally grant the perform privilege using the Access When rule.