Every database table that you add to the Pega Platform database must contain these five columns.
- pxObjClass — The Pega Platform class name,
- pxCreateDateTime — The date, typically
DATE. This column has a different name in a few tables.
- pyLabel — A short description,
- pzInsKey — Primary key, always includes the
pxObjClass value or a class group name,
VARCHAR2 (255) NOT NULL. The pzInskey column is identified as the unique key to the table by using a constraint.
- pzPVStream — The storage stream (