Define the next-best-action business structure of your retention and acquisition journey by creating a personalized bundle action in Next-Best-Action Designer.
- An action is the marketing manifestation of a decisioning proposition. It defines the life cycle of the proposition. For example, an action can be to retain a customer, to present a customer with a new offer, or to update a customer address.
- Personalized bundle actions
- In Pega Customer Decision Hub for Communications, a personalized bundle action uses AI-driven historical and real-time data to present customers with an offer that is best suited to their needs.
- In Next-Best-Action Designer, click Engagement policy.
- In the Retention list, click Bundle, and then click the Subscription bundles arrow.
- In the Bundles section, click the More icon, and then click Create bundle.
- In the Create Bundle window, provide the details of your
- In the description field, enter Personalized bundle.
- In the Context section, ensure that the ruleset is your application-Rules.
- Click Create and open.
- In the Edit Bundle window, on the
- In the Key code field, enter: PersonalizedBundle.
- In the Category field, enter: Bundle.
- In the Description field, enter a short description of the bundle.
- In the Benefits field, enter a short description of the advantages of your bundle.
- In the Bundle Attributes section, select Yes, this is a bundle parent.
- In the Edit Action window, on the Treatments tab, click Add channel.
- From the drop-down list, select Agent assisted.
Note: With the Agent assisted communication channel, a customer makes a call to an agent, and the agent guides the customer through the selling journey.
- In the Configure Agent Assisted Treatment dialog box, click Create.
- In the Create agent assisted treatment window, provide the
details for your new channel:
- In the Name and Description fields, enter Agent assisted.
- From the Direction drop-down list, select Inbound.
- From the Channel drop-down list, select Call Center.
- From the Language drop-down list, select English (United States).
- Click Create.
- In the Configure Agent Assisted Treatment dialog box, click the Refresh icon.
- In the Agent assisted row, click
Add, and then click
Result: The new channel appears on the Treatments tab.
- Save the action, and then close the Edit Action window.