- Open the view that you want to edit.For more information, see Accessing views in your application.
- In the configuration pane on the right side of the window, hover over the control, and then click the Edit icon.
- In the configuration pane, click Add action sets.
- In the action set overlay, click Create an action
Result: A table with a new action set appears.
- In the action set table, click Add an event, and then
select the user behavior that triggers the action set.
For example: To create a button that you can click to refresh a section, select Click as the event.
- In the action set table, click Add an action, and then
select the action that the user triggers when interacting with the
For example: To assign a refresh action to your button, click Display: Refresh.
- If the action that you select requires additional configuration, complete the
For example: To configure a button that refreshes the current section, in the Target list, select Section.
- Optional: To define another action set for the selected element, click Add another action set.
- Optional: To remove an action set, click Delete action set.
- Save the form by clicking OK.