Applicable to Theme Cosmos applications
Give your portal a look that is different from the rest of the application. By
setting up a separate skin for a portal, you ensure that the portal does not share the
design of the application, which gives you greater creative freedom.
You can associate each of your portals with a different skin, but a single skin for the
entire application is a best practice, because it helps you maintain a single,
consistent source of branding information.Note: You cannot specify a skin for portals
that use the Cosmos design system or Cosmos React UI components.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the User Interface category, and
then click Portal.
- Open the record of the portal with which you want to associate a skin.
- On the Details tab, in the User
interface section, select Other
- In the field that appears, enter the name of the skin that you want to
If you set a skin for a portal that is different from the application skin,
you cannot adjust the portal skin settings in the App Studio
- Click Save.