- Define a build-on application from which you want to import the case types:
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click App.
- Under the name of your application work pool, click .
- In the Class inheritance section, in the Parent class (Directed) field, enter the work pool of your built-on application.
- Click Save.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
- In the Case types panel, click .
- Review the list of top-level case types that you add to your application.
Case types with the same name as an existing case type in your application do not appear in this list.
- Optional: To exclude a case type from the import process, clear the check box next to the name of that case type.
- Click Submit.