- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Users, and then click People.
- In the working area, click Invite people to your application.
- In the Add users to application window, in the autocomplete field,
press the Down arrow key, and then select a user name or email address.
Result: If you enter an email address that does not exist, the system creates a new user for you.
- In the list, define a type of access that the user has to your application by selecting
a role.When you select a role, you associate a user with a persona. For more information about personas, see Creating personas.
- Click Add.
- Send an email with an invitation to the user by clicking Send invitation.
- Close the Add users to application dialog box.