- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Users, and then click User management.
- On the People tab, in the working area, click Invite people to your application.
- In the Add users to application window, in the autocomplete field,
press the Down arrow key, and then select a user name or email address.
Result: If you enter an email address that does not exist as an operator in the system, the system creates a new user.
- In the list of personas, define the type of access for the user of your application, by
selecting a role:
- To invite run-time users, select an option from the Personas section of the list.
- To invite design-time users, select an option from the Developer roles section of the list.
For example: Associate the user with a run-time CSR persona, as shown in the following figure:
- Click Add.
- Send an email with an invitation to the user by clicking Send invitation.
- To invite more users, repeat steps 3 through 6.
- Close the Add users to application dialog box.