- Open a portal by performing one of the following actions:
- To open the Case Manager portal, in App Studio, click Case Manager.
- To open the Email Manager portal, in App Studio, click Case Manager, and then click Email Manager.
- Open a triage case by performing one of the following actions:
- To edit a triage case in the Case Manager portal, in the dashboard view in the list of cases, click a case name.
- To edit a triage case in the Email Manager portal, in the list of emails, click an email.
For example: Click ET-962.
- In the right panel, click the Details tab.
Result: The Create case section displays a list of suggested business cases for the triage case.
- In the Create case section, click the name of the new
business case you want to spin off for the triage case.
Result: If the system finds duplicate or related business cases, the Potential duplicate cases have been found window displays a list of the duplicate or related cases.
- Optional: To skip the comparison of the duplicate case and just create a new business case, click Skip and create new case.