You can manage the properties on the Decision Data rule form by adding, editing and removing them from the form. You can also create properties.
- In Dev Studio, click .
- From the list of Decision Data rule instances, click the record that you want to edit.
- Click the Form tab.
- In the Form fields section, you can perform the following actions:
- Add a property to the form by performing the following actions:
- Click Add field.
- Enter the name of the property that you want to add to the form. If this property does not exist, you must create it by clicking the Open icon.
- Add multiple properties from the data model that the Decision Data rule instance
applies to by performing the following actions:
- Click the drop-down list next to the Add field button, and select Add fields.
- Select the properties that you want to add to the form, and click Submit.
- Create additional properties in the definition class of the Decision Data rule instance
by performing the following actions:
- Click Create fields.
- In the Data model tab of the definition class, click Add field.
- Enter the property name and ID.
- Select the property type.
- Optional: Select the properties that you want to use as keys. The key ensures that the decision
data records are unique.
Note: This option is available for all decision data rules, except for the decision data rules that hold proposition data. If a decision data rule holds proposition data, the key is always the pyName property.