If you use a custom form, you must manually maintain the associated section rule, which renders the decision data form. When you finish customizing the form, save the decision data rule.
The pyEditElements section @baseclass must be manually specialized by class and ruleset, and saved under the same class as that of pyEditElemen t. This section defines the items themselves (for example, proposition and description). This section includes the standard add and delete item actions, and operates on the basis of the pyEditElement flow action to register the new parameters.
The data source that is used in the repeating grid layout of the pyEditElements section is the pxResults property. On the Pages & Classes tab, you must define the pxResults page.
- In Dev Studio, click .
- From the list of Decision Data rule instances, click the record that you want to edit.
- Click the Form tab.
- In the Form options section, click Use custom form.
- Confirm that you want to switch to the custom form by clicking
Note: You can switch back to the default form by clicking Use generated form.
- Click Customize form to edit the layout of the Decision Data rule instance form.
- Edit the form so that it reflects your business preferences or objectives.
- Click Save after you finish customizing the rule form.