You can use the Check guardrail compliance score task so that an application must meet a compliance score for the deployment to continue. The default value is 95, which you can modify.
- Do one of the following actions:
- Click a manually added task, click the More icon, and then click either Add task above or Add task below.
- Click Add task in the stage.
- From the Task list, select Check guardrail compliance.
- In the Weighted compliance score field, enter the minimum required compliance score.
- Continue configuring your pipeline. For more information, see one of the following topics: