As a team leader, review and approve change requests to ensure that they are in line with the requirements of your organization.
- Log in to Pega 1:1 Operations Manager as a user with the <your implementation application>:TeamLead access group.
- In the To do section of the 1:1 Operations Manager Home page, click Go next to the request which you want to review.
- Review the request details in the panel on the left.
- In the Type field, select one of the following change request
- Create new action
- Update existing action
- In the Score field, enter a numerical value between
1 and 100. Use the score value to prioritize actions. For example, a score of 50 can indicate medium priority and a score of 100 - critical priority.
- Approve or reject the change request by performing one of the following actions:
- To approve the request, click Approve.
- To reject the request, click .
- Optional: If you chose to reject the request, specify the reason for rejection.