Start the file listeners to enable the ingestion process in your system. File listeners listen for the arrival of a manifest file in your repository, validate the files to be transferred against the manifest file, and if the validation is successful, start the ingestion of files.
- Switch to Admin Studio.
- In the navigation pane of Admin Studio, click .
- In the Start / restart listener field, select Start new instance.
- In the field below, enter the name of a file listener that you configured earlier, for example, UPlusAccountFileListener.
- Click Apply.
- Verify that the new listener instance appears in the Active listeners list without any errors.
- Switch to Dev Studio.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Verify that your file listener successfully triggered the data flow and processed the files from the SFTP server.
- Repeat steps 1 through 9 to start the other two file listeners:
Previous topic Creating file listeners to ingest customer data