You can use a List Segment to quickly convert a list of customers into a Segment that Pega Customer Decision Hub can use as the audience in Campaign and scheduled Next-Best-Action execution.Advanced users can use the customer list to update existing customer data. You can also manually edit the list of customers included in the Segment.
- Click .
- Enter a Description for the new Segment.
- From the Type list, select List.
- Click Create and Open.
- Add customers to your Segment. There are two ways of adding customers to List Segments:
- Populate the segment.
Pega Customer Decision Hub automatically starts to populate the Segment with the current customer list. The total number of customers in this Segment is displayed in the Population count field.
- If you have Check in / out enabled, click Check in.
- Otherwise, click Save.
- After you create a Segment, you can view it in the Segments landing page. For more information, see Managing Segments.
- Importing Customers
You can use a comma-separate values (CSV) file to import customer data into your application. By adding or updating customer records in bulk, you can quickly update the Segment. You can import customer data at any time.
- Manually Adding Customers to a List Segment
You can manually add existing customer records to your Segment.