The string criteria editor is used for text criteria available on the Data fields tab.
The following operators are available for string criteria:
- Starts with
- Ends with
Note: You can specify more than one value for the Equal to operator. Use a comma to separate the values, for example, Ready,Waiting. If you specify multiple values for the operator, customers who match at least one of the values are added to the Segment.
- Is null
- Count - For more information, see Aggregating Data
- In list - For more information, see Selecting Criteria Values from a List
The following additional options are available:
- Exclude – Negate the current condition
- Include missing values – Include results that do not have a value specified for the selected criterion
- Ignore case – Perform a case-insensitive search