- Create an operator specific to the access group that is responsible for
defining CBAC rules.
Application Access group Pega Customer Service
- For the CustomerService 8.5 application stack: CustomerService:GDPRCSAdmin
- For the CustomerService 8 application stack: GDPRCSAdmin
Pega Customer Service for Communications
- For the CustomerServiceForComms 8.5 application stack: CustomerServiceComms:GDPRADMIN
- For the CustomerServiceForComms 8 application stack: GDPRCSCAdmin
Pega Customer Service for Financial Services
- For the CustomerServiceForFS 8.5 application stack: CustomerServiceForFS:GDPRCSFSAdmin
- For the CustomerServiceForFS 8 application stack: GDPRCSFSAdmin
Pega Customer Service for Healthcare
- For the CSHC 8.5 application stack: CustomerServiceHC:GDPRAdmin
- For the CSHC 8 application stack: GDPRCSHCAdmin
Pega Customer Service for Insurance
- For the CustomerServiceForInsurance 8.5 application stack: CustomerServiceForIns:GDPRAdmin
- For the CustomerServiceForInsurance 8 application stack: CSIGDPRAdmin
This operator is used for GDPR processing and is not related to a CSR operator.
Note: The access group is created automatically when you create your application.
- To authenticate the operator, configure the GDPR-specific operator with the
GDPRBasicAuth rule.For more information on authentication scheme planning, see Authentication in Pega Platform.
- Define client-based access controls (CBAC) for the Pega database. For example,
Contact, Account, Address data, and Address change.Default CBAC rules are included with the application.
- Contact your legal counsel to determine the client-based access controls for making revisions, based on the interpretation of the regulation, assessment of the valid business purposes for storing and using client data, and assessment of competing legal requirements in your industry and country or jurisdiction.
- Identify the personal data that your application stores in the Pega database that is not known to the default Pega CRM applications.
- Create client-based access controls for each property. For more information on defining CBAC rules, see Defining client-based access control rules.