When the customer sends a request during a live chat session, Augmented Agent analyzes the text and suggests probable replies to the CSR, from the pre-trained common phrases.
- Log in to Interaction Portal with admin or CSR credentials.
- To start a live chat session, accept an incoming chat request from a
Result: Message from the customer appears in the Live Chat window.
- In the Suggested reply pop-up, view the available suggested replies by clicking the left and right arrows beside the Use button.
- Based on the suggested replies, the CSR can then perform any one of the
- Use the suggested reply, if it is relevant.
- Edit the suggested reply to make it more appropriate.
- Create a new reply, if the suggested reply is not relevant.
- To send a suggested reply to the customer, click Use,
and then click Send.
Note: The AI model trains itself each time the CSR uses a suggested response, thus improving the accuracy of the responses from the AI model.Alternatively, the CSR can click the Phrases button, select the required category from the list of categories, and select a common phrase from within that category.