Use the data import rules and extensions points to apply custom logic to the data import process to better adjust to your business requirements.
To customize the data import process, review the following rules and extension points:
- IsQuickImportEnabled - By default, this when rule is set to false. If you want to support the utility logic, set this when condition in the corresponding class to true.
- pyPreProcessRecordOnImport - This is an extension activity that Pega Platform provides out of the box. Use this extension point to find the prerequisites that you require to create work objects and to run flows or utilities based on conditions.
- WOAction - This property is the basis for logic for actions, such as create, update, and close.
- crmDetermineAction - Logic for actions, such as create, update, and close, is implemented in this data transform.
- Extension points
- crmPreProcessRecord - Customizes mappings when uploading data.
- crmPreProcessRecordQuickImport - This utility is a reference point for implementation to other work objects. Run this activity from crmPreProcessRecord.
- CreateBusinessAccountExt - Creates business accounts.
- CreateC2AExt - Link between accounts and contacts (creating a contact to account - C2A) when creating contacts.
- CreateC2OExt - Link between contacts and organizations (creating a contact to organization - C2O) when creating contacts.
- CreateIndAccountExt - Creates individual accounts when creating contacts.