Servlet Management is only available for Pega Cloud, and allows you to add, modify, and disable servlet configurations without editing the web.xml file. Create new servlets by cloning existing servlets and modifying where necessary.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Identify the servlet that you want to edit, click the More icon on the right side of the row, and then select Configure.
- Make your changes to the servlet:
- To edit the servlet, select the Editing a servlet check box, and then make your edits.
- To disable the servlet, at the top of the Editing a servlet dialog, clear the Editing a servlet check box.
- Click Update.
- For the changes to take effect, you must restart your entire environment.