Servlet Management is only available for Pega Cloud, and allows you to add, modify, and disable servlet configurations without editing the web.xml file. Clone a servlet to create a new servlet without having to recreate all the parameters.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Identify the servlet that you want to clone, click the More iconon the right-side of the row, and then select Clone.
- In the Servlet name field, provide a label for the new servlet.
- In the Cloning a servlet dialog box, edit the servlet as needed .
- Click Add.
- For the changes to take effect, you must restart your entire environment.