Applicable to Cosmos React applications
Standardize date and time formats and reduce the number of input mistakes
by using a Date Time field. When you set up a Date Time field, you ensure that users enter scheduling
information in the right format.
For example, for scheduling appointments,
you can set up a one hour default step, so that a user cannot schedule a meeting that starts
at quarter past an hour.
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that
you want to open.
- On the User interface tab, click the column-based view
that you want to edit.
- In the Edit view section, click the
Configure icon next to the Date Time field that you want to edit.
- In the Edit field dialog box, in the
Clock list, define the format in which you want to
display the time:
- To use the default format of the language of the application, select
- To use a 12-hour clock, select 12 hours.
- To use a 24-hour clock, select 24 hours.
- Optional: To include seconds on the field clock, select Display
- Define the range of dates that are available in your field:
- In the Next field, enter how many years into the
future the field displays.
- In the Previous field, enter how many years into
the past the field displays.
- Optional: To include week numbers on the field calendar, select Display week
numbers on calendar.
- In the Time picker list, define the length of the step
between time values in the field.
- In the Edit field dialog box, click