- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Data types.
- Click .
- In the Add data type dialog box, click Existing data type.
- In the Label field, enter Device, and then select the Pega-DevicePreview-Device rule.
- Click Submit.
- In the Pega-DevicePreview-Device rule, click the Records tab,
and then update the device list:
- To add a device, click Add record at the bottom of the list, enter the device details, and specify the user-agent string for the device browser.
- To edit an existing device, select and edit the fields that you want to change.
- To delete a device, click the Delete icon next to the device that you want to remove from the list.
Result: The device information is saved automatically when you navigate away from the editable fields.