Improve the performance of tables and benefit from a richer set of features by embedding a React table in a section.You add React tables by embedding an out-of-the-box section rule pxListView in your UI. React tables improve data analysis with capabilities such as better aggregations or column customization. For more information, see Enhance the user experience with new Cosmos React tables.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the User Interface category, and then click Section.
- Open the section that you want to edit.
- On the Design tab, expand the Structural list, and then drag the Embedded section onto the form.
- In the Section include modal dialog box, in the Section field, enter pxListView.
- Click Submit.
- On the section form, click Save.
- Configuring a React table in a section
Define the looks and behavior of a React table in a section to benefit from the features of React tables and help users interact with data more efficiently. For example, you can configure your table to support filtering, sorting, and custom presentation options. You can also define data sources and configure preset views for the table.