- Search for and open the harness that you want to edit.
- On the Scripts & styles tab, add the custom
- In the Scripts section, click the Add a row icon.
- In the Type field of the new row, select js.
- In the Name field, select the text file with script.
- In the Style sheets section, click the Add a row icon.
- In the File name field, select the text file with the script.
- Optional: To reduce the size of the CSS file for the harness, select the Generate harness-specific CSS check box.
- Optional: To add more scripts, repeat step 2.
Note: The scripts execute in the order in which you list them. You can reorder the scripts by dragging them into place.
- In the ruleform, click Save.